Catholic Charities Distribution Center
Catholic Charities serves nearly 23,000 people every year with a diverse range of programs, offering basic necessities and help in moving toward greater stability. Our programs and the people we serve rely on the community for gifts of time and treasure. Several items are always needed to continue our services to men, women and children. In whatever way you choose to give, thank you for your positive impact on the lives of those most in need.
Donating to the Catholic Charities Distribution Center
If you have any questions or are planning a drive to collect specific items, please contact our distribution center personnel to get the current up to date information on the most immediate needs of our agency.
The Distribution Center is located 341 Chester St. St. Paul, MN 55107. Please call (612) 204-8295 for directions and to arrange drop off time.
Catholic Charities In-Kind Warehouse Needs-Spring/Summer 2023
Personal Care Items
- Travel Size Hygiene items
- Foot Powder—travel size and regular size
- Natural Hair Care Products
- Nail Clippers and Toenail Clippers
- Deodorant—emphasis on men
- Shampoo, especially men’s
- Body Wash
- Hygiene Kits
- Toothpaste—travel and full size
New Unused Clothing Items for Older Teens and Adults:
- Underwear—emphasis on teen/adult sizing, both male and female
- Athletic Shoes or Casual Shoes—especially male
- Sweatpants or Activity Pants, sizes Medium-5XL, male and female
- Shorts, especially for adult men
- Men’s Jeans/Pants
- Sweatshirts—Crew or Hooded
- Short sleeve shirts—especially male
- Baby Wipes (prefer unscented or sensitive)
- Frying Pan, especially larger sizes
- Cooking Pot with Lid
- Blankets/Comforters—Twin, Full, Queen
- Towels—Bath and Hand size
- Shower Shoes/Flip Flops
- Sketch/Drawing Pads, Colored Pencils
- Meditation Coloring Books
- Backpacks—Adult sized
- Bike Locks
- Fidgets or Sensory type items, ex. Stress relievers, googly balls, etc.
- Art Sets
- Blank Journals, Monthly Planners
- Ensure or Boost Protein Drinks
If you have any questions or are planning a drive to collect specific items, please contact our warehouse personnel to get the current up to date information on our agencies most immediate needs.
Catholic Charities In-Kind Warehouse: 612-204-8295
About used items
Effective February 1, 2014, Catholic Charities no longer accepts used items. For your convenience, we have listed local organizations that will accept used items.
St. Vincent de Paul Society,
2939 12th Ave. So.
St. Vincent de Paul Society – St. Paul location
461 7th. St. W.
St. Paul, MN
1107 W. 7th St.
St. Paul, MN 55102
Sabathani Community Center,
310 East 38th St.
Please call ahead to make food donations: (651) 647-2344
|Note: All donations must be shelf stable (not need refrigeration) and within expiration date.
Any canned products, retail sized (14 – 18 oz.) or portion controlled (PC)
No candy please
|Boost or Ensure Protein Drinks|
|PC Fruit such as applesauce, fruit cocktail|
|PC Fruit Snacks|
|PC Nuts or trail mixes|
|PC Raisins or dried fruit|
|PC Potato, corn, Doritos, or other chips|
|PC Crackers such as Wheat Thins|
|PC cheese/cracker or peanut butter/cracker combinations|
|PC Rice Krispie or other cereal bars|
|PC Instant oatmeal|
|PC Meat such as tuna|
|PC shelf-stable pudding|
|Powerade/Gatorade (summer months)|
Catholic Charities Distribution Center food donations: (651) 647-2344