Required Fundraising Disclosure Statements
A copy of the latest financial report, registration filed by this organization and a description of our programs and activities may be obtained by contacting us at: Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis, 1200 2nd Ave. South Minneapolis, MN 55403, (612) 204-8500 . If you are a resident of one of the following states, you may obtain financial information directly from the state agency.
- Florida – A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE, WITHIN THE STATES, 800-435-7352 (800-HELP-FLA) OR BY VISITING www.800helpfla.com. REGISTRATION
DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. Florida Registration #CH51751
- Georgia – A full and fair description of our programs and our financial statement summary is available upon request at our office and phone number indicated above. Registration #CH012771
- Colorado – Colorado residents may obtain copies of registration and financial documents from the office of the Secretary of State, 303-894-2860, www.sos.state.co.us/ Reg. No. #20173012243
- Maryland – For the cost of copies and postage, from the Office of the Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401. #36589
- Michigan – MICS #T41621
- Mississippi – The official registration and financial information of Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis may be obtained from the Mississippi Secretary of State’s office by calling 888-236-6167. Registration by the Secretary of State does not imply endorsement. #100025708
- Pennsylvania – The official registration and financial information of Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis may be obtained form the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free within Pennsylvania 800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement. #108848
- Washington – Secretary of State at 800-332-4483 or http://www.sos.wa.gov/charities/.
- West Virginia – West Virginia residents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents form the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, WV 25305
REGISTRATION WITH A STATE AGENCY DOES NOT CONSTITUTE OR IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THAT STATE.