Looking for a career? Join the team at Catholic Charities of St. Paul and Minneapolis!
We are looking for dynamic, talented and experienced professionals who are seeking work in a rewarding and fast-paced environment. If you have a passion for working on behalf of those most in need in the Twin Cities we want to hear from you. Catholic Charities offers a variety of jobs, competitive compensation and excellent benefits for our staff. Join the team today!
To apply for one of the current open positions listed below, click the link(s) to be directed to the full job description. Catholic Charities is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all!
Current job openings
- Administrative Assistant – FT Aging & Disability Services (Seton – St. Paul)
- Case Manager II – PT New American Services (St. Paul)
- Client Advocate I-FT-Dorothy Day Center (St. Paul)
- Client Advocate I – FT (St. Paul Campus)
- Client Advocate I – 32 hrs/wk (Exodus Residence)
- Client Advocate I – On Call – Family Service Center
- Client Advocate I – On Call (St. Anthony Residence – St. Paul)
- Client Advocate I – On Call (Glenwood)
- Client Advocate I – On Call (Higher Ground)
- Client Advocate I – On Call,Overnights and Weekends- (Dorothy Day Center)
- Cook – FT Dorothy Day Center (St. Paul)
- Cook – PT Dorothy Day Center (St. Paul)
- Data Analyst – FT Administration Center (Minneapolis)
- Director of Property Management-FT – St. Paul
- Enterprise Application Administrator – FT Administration Center (Minneapolis)
- High School Aide–PT–2 positions (Northside Child Development Center)
- Housing Outreach Representative – FT – Opportunity Center
- Preschool Teacher – FT – Northside Child Development Center
- School Age Teacher – FT – Northside Child Development Center (REPOSTING)
- Social Worker I – FT Aging & Disability Services (Seton)
- Therapist – Day Treatment Program – FT, Temporary (12 week assignment)
- Youth Counselor – FT – King Hall (reposting)
- Youth Counselor – Overnights – FT – Hope Street Home for Homeless Youth
- Youth Counselor – FT St. Joseph’s Home for Children (Teresa Hall)
- Youth Counselor – FT Overnight St. Josephs Home for Children (Eldred Hall)
- Youth Counselor – Full Time – Meagher Hall
- Youth Counselor – On Call (St. Joseph’s Home for Children)
- Youth Counselor – On Call (Hope Street for Homeless Youth)
- Youth Counselor – On Call-Overnights (St. Joseph’s Home for Children/Hope Street)
Catholic Charities is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Catholic Charities does not discriminate against applicants for employment on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, nationality, age, marital status, disability status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, sexual orientation or preference, ancestry, familial status, or any other legally protected group.
Please review the Catholic Charities EEO-Affirmative Action Plan if you would like more information.