Looking for a career? Join the team at Catholic Charities of St. Paul and Minneapolis!
We are looking for dynamic, talented and experienced professionals who are seeking work in a rewarding and fast-paced environment. If you have a passion for working on behalf of those most in need in the Twin Cities we want to hear from you. Catholic Charities offers a variety of jobs, competitive compensation and excellent benefits for our staff. Join the team today!
If you are interested in our open positions listed below, click the link(s) to be directed to the full job description and to apply. Catholic Charities is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all!
Current job openings
- Client Advocate II – FT Family Service Center – Maplewood
- Client Advocate I – Casual Higher Ground – Minneapolis
- Cook – FT Higher Ground St. Paul
- Distribution Representative (Delivery Driver) – FT Catholic Charities Distribution Center (St. Paul)
- Diversion Navigator – FT Woodland Hills – Maplewood
- Facilities Project Manager – FT Distribution Center (St. Paul)
- Housing Navigator – FT Woodland Hills (Maplewood)
- Housing Support Representative I – Casual St. Anthony Residence – St. Paul
- Housing Support Representative I – Casual Exodus Residence
- Housing Support Representative I– Casual Higher Ground – Minneapolis
- Housing Support Representative – Casual Higher Ground – St. Paul
- Maintenance Technician III – FT Opportunity Center (Minneapolis)
- Mental Health Practitioner I (Day Treatment–Minneapolis) On-Call
- Program Manager I – FT Mary Hall – Dorothy Day Residence
- Social Worker I – FT Mary Hall – Dorothy Day Residence
- Social Worker I – FT Aging & Disability Services UCare (St. Paul)
- Sr. Accountant – FT Administration Center (Minneapolis)
- Supervisory Teacher (Pre-school) – Full Time Northside Child Development Center
- Teacher (Infant Room) – FT, Northside Child Development Center, (Minneapolis)
- Therapist I – FT St. Joseph’s Home for Children (Minneapolis)
- Unit Supervisor – FT St. Paul Opportunity Center
- Youth Counselor 1 – FT, St. Joseph’s Home for Children, (Minneapolis)
- Youth Counselor I – PT St. Joseph’s Home for Children (Minneapolis)
- Youth Counselor I – FT St. Joseph’s Home for Children (Minneapolis)
- Youth Counselor I – Part-Time Casual (St. Joseph’s Home for Children–Minneapolis
- Youth Support Specialist I – FT Hope Street for Homeless Youth
- Youth Support Specialist I – PT – 12 hours/week Hope Street
- Youth Support Specialist I – PT – 16 hours/week Hope Street
- Youth Support Specialist I – Casual Hope Street for Homeless Youth (Minneapolis)
Catholic Charities is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Catholic Charities does not discriminate against applicants for employment on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, nationality, age, marital status, disability status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, sexual orientation or preference, ancestry, familial status, or any other legally protected group.
Please review the Catholic Charities EEO-Affirmative Action Plan if you would like more information.