Looking for a career? Join the team at Catholic Charities of St. Paul and Minneapolis!
We are looking for dynamic, talented and experienced professionals who are seeking work in a rewarding and fast-paced environment. If you have a passion for working on behalf of those most in need in the Twin Cities we want to hear from you. Catholic Charities offers a variety of jobs, competitive compensation and excellent benefits for our staff. Join the team today!
If you are interested in our open positions listed below, click the link(s) to be directed to the full job description and to apply. Catholic Charities is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all!
Current job openings
- Accountant – FT Catholic Charities Administration Center (Minneapolis)
- Client Advocate I – 16 hours/week Higher Ground – Minneapolis
- Client Advocate II – 20 hours/week The Glenwood – Minneapolis
- Client Advocate I – On Call – Exodus (Minneapolis)
- Client Advocate I – On Call – Family Service Center
- Client Advocate I – On Call (St. Anthony Residence – St. Paul)
- Client Advocate I – On Call (Glenwood)
- Client Advocate I – On Call (Higher Ground)
- Client Advocate I – On Call,Overnights and Weekends- (Dorothy Day Center)
- Desktop Support Specialist – FT Catholic Charities Administration Center (Minneapolis)
- Director of Major and Planned Giving Catholic Charities Administration Center
- Diversion Navigator- FT-(Minneapolis)
- Groundskeeper – FT St. Joseph’s Home for Children (Minneapolis)
- High School Aide – PT Northside Child Development Center – (Minneapolis)
- Mental Health Practitioner I (Day Treatment–Minneapolis)
- Project Manager–Full Time (Catholic Charities Administration Center–Minneapolis)
- Prospect Development Associate – FT
- Sr. Manager of Planned Giving – Catholic Charities Administration Center
- Social Worker I – FT Aging and Disability Services – Medica (St. Paul)
- Social Worker I – FT Aging & Disability Services – Ramsey CADI (Seton – St. Paul)
- Teacher Trainee (Infants) – FT Northside Child Development Center (Minneapolis)
- Teacher – FT Northside Child Development Center Infant Room (Minneapolis)
- Therapist I – FT School Based Counseling (Minneapolis)
- Unit Manager, Opportunity Center–Housing First
- Youth Support Specialist I – On Call Hope Street for Homeless Youth (Minneapolis)
Catholic Charities is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Catholic Charities does not discriminate against applicants for employment on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, nationality, age, marital status, disability status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, sexual orientation or preference, ancestry, familial status, or any other legally protected group.
Please review the Catholic Charities EEO-Affirmative Action Plan if you would like more information.