Looking for a career? Join the team at Catholic Charities of St. Paul and Minneapolis!
We are looking for dynamic, talented and experienced professionals who are seeking work in a rewarding and fast-paced environment. If you have a passion for working on behalf of those most in need in the Twin Cities we want to hear from you. Catholic Charities offers a variety of jobs, competitive compensation and excellent benefits for our staff. Join the team today!
If you are interested in our open positions listed below, click the link(s) to be directed to the full job description and to apply. Catholic Charities is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all!
Current job openings
- Case Manager II – Higher Ground St. Paul
- Case Manager II (Respite Care) – FT Exodus Residence – Minneapolis
- Client Advocate I – PT Higher Ground St. Paul
- Client Advocate I – FT Higher Ground St. Paul
- Client Advocate II – 20 hours/week The Glenwood – Minneapolis
- Client Advocate I – On Call – Exodus (Minneapolis)
- Client Advocate I – On Call – Family Service Center
- Client Advocate I – On Call (St. Anthony Residence – St. Paul)
- Client Advocate I – On Call (Glenwood)
- Client Advocate I – On Call (Higher Ground)
- Client Advocate I – On Call,Overnights and Weekends- (Dorothy Day Center)
- Corporate & Foundation Relations Grants Officer – FT Catholic Charities Administration Center
- Custodian – FT Exodus Residence (Minneapolis)
- Custodian – FT Higher Ground St. Paul
- Custodian – FT Higher Ground (Minneapolis)
- Employment Specialist – FT Opportunity Center – Minneapolis
- Family Support Specialist – FT Seton Services (St. Paul)
- Financial Analyst – FT Catholic Charities Administration Center (Minneapolis)
- Groundskeeper – FT St. Joseph’s Home for Children (Minneapolis)
- Housing Navigator – FT Woodland Hills – Maplewood
- Major & Planned Giving Officer – Catholic Charities Administration Center
- Mental Health Professional – FT Exodus Residence
- Mental Health Practitioner I (Day Treatment–Minneapolis)
- Prospect Development Associate – FT
- Research & Evaluation Specialist – FT Policy Analyst, Program Evaluation & Research (Minneapolis)
- Senior Public Policy Advocacy Leader
- Social Worker I – FT Aging & Disability Services UCARE (St. Paul)
- Social Worker I – FT Aging & Disability Services CADI (St. Paul)
- Social Worker II – FT Aging & Disability Services (St. Paul – Seton)
- Teacher – FT Northside Child Development Center- School Age (Minneapolis)
- Youth Support Specialist – PT Hope Street For Homeless Youth (Minneapolis)
- Youth Support Specialist I – On Call Hope Street for Homeless Youth (Minneapolis)
Catholic Charities is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Catholic Charities does not discriminate against applicants for employment on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, nationality, age, marital status, disability status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, sexual orientation or preference, ancestry, familial status, or any other legally protected group.
Please review the Catholic Charities EEO-Affirmative Action Plan if you would like more information.