Looking for a career? Join the team at Catholic Charities of St. Paul and Minneapolis – voted the Best Charity by City Pages and honored by the Council on Accreditation (COA) review board for meeting the Council’s strict accountability standards.
The mission of Catholic Charities is to serve those most in need. Catholic Charities strengthens families and works to end poverty and homelessness in the Twin Cities. With programs for children, families and adults most in need, Catholic Charities annually helps more than 35,000 people, of all faiths.
We are looking for dynamic, talented and experienced professionals who are seeking work in a rewarding and fast-paced environment. If you have a passion for working on behalf of those most in need in the Twin Cities we want to hear from you. Catholic Charities offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits for our staff. Join the team today!
To apply for one of the current open position listed below, click the link(s) to be directed to the full job description and position details page. If your background and work history fits the position details and requirements click the “apply now” button at the bottom of the job description page. Catholic Charities is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all members of the twin cities community; please review the Catholic Charities EEO-Affirmative Action Plan if you would like more information.
- Administrative Assistant -PT (Office of Social Justice)
- Administrative Assistant – St. Joseph’s Home for Children
- Admissions Specialist (St. Joseph’s Home for Children)
- Client Advocate II – PT (The Glenwood)
- Client Advocate I-On Call (Higher Ground)
- Client Advocate I On Call,Overnights and Weekends- (Dorothy Day Center)
- Full Time Youth Counselor -FT (Teresa Hall)
- Licensed Social Worker – FT (Seton Services – Older Adults)
- Housing Mental Health Services Supervisor – FT (Higher Ground)
- Maintenance Technician I – FT (Exodus Residence)
- Policy and Public Affairs Manager FT (Office for Social Justice)
- Receptionist – PT (Seton Services)
- Sr. Program Manager – Mental Health Residential (St.Joseph’s Home for Children)
- Unit Manager – FT (GRH Housing First/Opportunity Center)
- Youth Counselor/On Call (St. Joseph’s Home for Children)
- Youth Counselor – On Call (Hope Street for Homeless Youth)
- Youth Counselor–PT(St. Joseph’s Home for Children – King Hall)
- Youth Counselor- FT (St. Joseph’s Home for Children – Meagher Hall)
- Youth Counselor – FT (St. Joseph’s Home for Children – Meagher Hall)
- Youth Counselor – FT (St. Joseph’s Home for Children – Teresa Hall)
- Youth Counselor – On Call-Overnights (St. Joseph’s Home for Children/Hope Street)
- Youth Counselor/Mental Health Practitioner – (Day Treatment)