Looking for a career? Join the team at Catholic Charities of St. Paul and Minneapolis!
We are looking for dynamic, talented and experienced professionals who are seeking work in a rewarding and fast-paced environment. If you have a passion for working on behalf of those most in need in the Twin Cities we want to hear from you. Catholic Charities offers a variety of jobs, competitive compensation and excellent benefits for our staff. Join the team today!
If you are interested in our open positions listed below, click the link(s) to be directed to the full job description and to apply. Catholic Charities is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all!
Current job openings
- Accounts Payable Specialist – FT Catholic Charities Administration Center (Minneapolis)
- Activity Coordinator – Full Time (St. Joseph’s Home for Children–Minneapolis)
- Assessment Specialist – FT Higher Ground – St. Paul
- Case Manager III – ARMHS Higher Ground – Minneapolis
- Client Advocate I – PT Higher Ground – Minneapolis
- Client Advocate II – FT – Higher Ground – Minneapolis, Exodus, Glenwood, Evergreen
- Client Advocate I – 20 hours/week Higher Ground – St. Paul
- Client Advocate I – FT – Overnights Exodus Residence
- Client Advocate I – PT St. Anthony Residence
- Client Advocate I – PT – 35 hours per week Family Service Center
- Client Advocate I – PT – Family Service Center – Maplewood
- Client Advocate I – PT – Family Service Center
- Client Advocate I – On Call – Exodus (Minneapolis)
- Client Advocate I – On Call – Family Service Center
- Client Advocate I – On Call (St. Anthony Residence – St. Paul)
- Client Advocate I – On Call (Glenwood)
- Client Advocate I – On Call (Higher Ground)
- Client Advocate I – On Call,Overnights and Weekends- (Dorothy Day Center)
- Cook – FT St. Paul Campus (St. Paul)
- Development Database Manager – FT
- Groundskeeper – FT St. Joseph’s Home for Children (Minneapolis)
- Intake Worker I – Full Time (St. Joseph’s Home for Children–Minneapolis)
- Maintenance Technician II – FT Catholic Charities of St. Paul & Minneapolis (St. Paul Campus)
- Mental Health Practitioner I–Full-time–(Day Treatment, Minneapolis)
- Mental Health Practitioner–On-call (Day Treatment–Minneapolis)
- On-Grounds Supervisor- Full Time (St. Joseph’s Home for Children–Minneapolis)
- Receptionist – PT/On Call – Catholic Charities Administrative Center
- Registered Nurse – PT St. Joseph’s Home for Children Clinic (Minneapolis)
- Social Worker I – FT Aging & Disability Services – Ramsey CADI (Seton – St. Paul)
- Teacher – FT Northside Child Development Center Infant Room (Minneapolis)
- Youth Counselor I – Full Time – Eldred Hall/School Youth Counselor (St. Joseph’s Home for Children–Minneapolis)
- Youth Counselor I – Full Time – Teresa Hall (St. Joseph’s Home for Children–Minneapolis)
Catholic Charities is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Catholic Charities does not discriminate against applicants for employment on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, nationality, age, marital status, disability status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, sexual orientation or preference, ancestry, familial status, or any other legally protected group.
Please review the Catholic Charities EEO-Affirmative Action Plan if you would like more information.