Looking for a career? Join the team at Catholic Charities of St. Paul and Minneapolis!
We are looking for dynamic, talented and experienced professionals who are seeking work in a rewarding and fast-paced environment. If you have a passion for working on behalf of those most in need in the Twin Cities we want to hear from you. Catholic Charities offers a variety of jobs, competitive compensation and excellent benefits for our staff. Join the team today!
If you are interested in our open positions listed below, click the link(s) to be directed to the full job description and to apply. Catholic Charities is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all!
Current job openings
- Behavioral Health Clinical Services Supervisor – FT Exodus Residence – Minneapolis
- Case Manager II – FT Hope Street for Homeless Youth (Minneapolis)
- Custodian – FT Higher Ground (St. Paul)
- Client Advocate I – PT Family Service Center – Maplewood
- Client Advocate I – On Call – Family Service Center
- Client Advocate I – On Call (Glenwood)
- Client Advocate I – On Call,Overnights and Weekends- (Dorothy Day Center)
- Custodian – FT Higher Ground (Minneapolis)
- Director of Institutional Funding & Community Partnerships Catholic Charities Administration Center
- Distribution Representative – FT Catholic Charities Distribution Center (St. Paul)
- Housing Intake Specialist – FT Higher Ground – Minneapolis
- Housing Support Representative I – On Call Exodus Residence
- Housing Support Representative I– On Call Higher Ground – Minneapolis
- Housing Support Representative I – On Call St. Anthony Residence
- Housing Support Representative – On Call Higher Ground – St. Paul
- Licensed Social Worker – FT Higher Ground – St. Paul
- Mental Health Practitioner I (Day Treatment–Minneapolis) On-Call
- On Call Client Advocate I Higher Ground – Minneapolis
- Project Specialist – FT Catholic Charities Administration Center (Minneapolis)
- Property Manager I – FT Higher Ground, Evergreen, Glenwood – Minneapolis
- Resident Client Services Representative – FT Family Service Center – Maplewood
- Receptionist – On Call – Casual Catholic Charities Administrative Center
- RN Care Coordinator – FT Exodus Medical Respite (Minneapolis)
- RN Clinic Manager – Full-Time -(St. Joseph’s Home for Children–Minneapolis)
- Social Worker I – FT Aging & Disability Services UCare (St. Paul)
- Staff/Clinic Nurse – Full Time – (St. Joseph’s Home for Children Clinic–Minneapolis)
- Supervisor Teacher (Toddlers) – FT Northside Child Development Center (Minneapolis)
- Teacher (School Age) – FT Northside Child Development Center (Minneapolis)
- Unit Manager – Shelter Diversion Located at Woodland Hills Church – Maplewood
- Youth Counselor I – Full-time Waiting Area – Days/Evenings (St. Joseph’s Home for Children–Minneapolis)
- Youth Counselor I – Full-time – Days/Evenings Teresa Hall (St. Joseph’s Home for Children–Minneapolis
- Youth Support Specialist I – PT Hope Street for Homeless Youth (Minneapolis)
- Youth Support Specialist I – On Call Hope Street for Homeless Youth (Minneapolis)
Catholic Charities is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Catholic Charities does not discriminate against applicants for employment on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, nationality, age, marital status, disability status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, sexual orientation or preference, ancestry, familial status, or any other legally protected group.
Please review the Catholic Charities EEO-Affirmative Action Plan if you would like more information.