Looking for a career? Join the team at Catholic Charities of St. Paul and Minneapolis!
We are looking for dynamic, talented and experienced professionals who are seeking work in a rewarding and fast-paced environment. If you have a passion for working on behalf of those most in need in the Twin Cities we want to hear from you. Catholic Charities offers a variety of jobs, competitive compensation and excellent benefits for our staff. Join the team today!
If you are interested in our open positions listed below, click the link(s) to be directed to the full job description and to apply. Catholic Charities is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all!
Current job openings
- Administrative Assistant – FT Aging & Disabulity Services (St. Paul)
- Administrative Specialist, HR – Catholic Charities Administration Center – (Minneapolis)
- Assessment Specialist – FT St. Paul Opportunity Center
- Case Manager I – FT – Opportunity Center – Minneapolis
- Case Manager II – FT Hope Street – Minneapolis
- Client Advocate I – Casual Higher Ground – Minneapolis
- Corporate & Foundation Relations Grants Officer Catholic Charities Administration Center
- Distribution Representative (Delivery Driver) – FT Catholic Charities Distribution Center (St. Paul)
- Housing Support Representative I – Casual St. Anthony Residence – St. Paul
- Housing Support Representative I – Casual Exodus Residence
- Housing Support Representative I– Casual Higher Ground – Minneapolis
- Housing Support Representative – Casual Higher Ground – St. Paul
- Maintenance Technician I – FT Higher Ground St. Paul (St. Paul)
- Maintenance Technician II – FT Dorothy Day Residence (St. Paul)
- Maintenance Technician III – FT Opportunity Center (Minneapolis)
- Mental Health Practitioner I (Day Treatment–Minneapolis) On-Call
- On Grounds Supervisor – FT St. Josephs Home for Children (Minneapolis)
- Program Coach/Trainer – FT St. Joseph’s Home for Children (Minneapolis)
- RN Care Coordinator – FT Exodus Residence – Minneapolis
- Social Worker I – FT Aging & Disability Services UCare (St. Paul)
- Supervisory Teacher (Infant Room), FT, Northside Child Development Center, (Minneapolis)
- Teacher (Pre-School Room), FT, Northside Child Development Center, (Minneapolis)
- Therapist I – FT St. Joseph’s Home for Children (Minneapolis)
- Youth Counselor 1 – FT, St. Joseph’s Home for Children (Minneapolis)
- Youth Counselor I – FT St. Josephs Home for Children (Minneapolis)
- Youth Counselor I – PT St. Joseph’s Home for Children (Minneapolis)
- Youth Counselor I – Part-Time Casual (St. Joseph’s Home for Children–Minneapolis
- Youth Support Specialist I – PT – 12 hours/week Hope Street
- Youth Support Specialist I – PT – 16 hours/week Hope Street
- Youth Support Specialist I – Casual Hope Street for Homeless Youth (Minneapolis)
Catholic Charities is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Catholic Charities does not discriminate against applicants for employment on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, nationality, age, marital status, disability status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, sexual orientation or preference, ancestry, familial status, or any other legally protected group.
Please review the Catholic Charities EEO-Affirmative Action Plan if you would like more information.