In 2020, Catholic Charities is reflecting on our 150th Anniversary – an incredible milestone for us and the entire community.
Will you share your story with us?
The legacy and impact of Catholic Charities is really a story of countless people – including you! – whose paths have crossed with ours for 150 years and counting.
We are collecting stories, anecdotes and reflections from anyone and everyone who has a connection to Catholic Charities. Your submission doesn’t need to be long or formal; it can be as simple as a short comment to let us know how Catholic Charities has been a part of your life.
Here are some prompts to jump start your reflections:
- What’s your connection to Catholic Charities?
- Why do you choose to be involved?
- Is there an experience you’ve had with Catholic Charities that has really stuck with you?
- Perhaps you work or volunteer at Catholic Charities (or did in the past!) – why do you choose to be involved in our mission?
- Perhaps you are a valued client or guest at a Catholic Charities service location, or found your home through Catholic Charities – is there anything about your experience you’d like to share?
Please submit your story in the form below.
We can’t wait to see your stories come to life! We will be posting and sharing them on social media throughout the year with the #CC150 hashtag – we hope you’ll follow along.
We are all a part of the community that powers the mission of Catholic Charities!
I drive the development of Catholic Charities’ key stakeholder outreach strategy, manage oversight of public messaging, media relations, external web and social media development and content, and agency-wide materials.