Counseling Services will be closed as of September 1, 2017. Records will be maintained for 7 years at Seton, 1276 University Ave West. St Paul, MN 55104.
We have greatly value our connection to our partners, donors, and are honored to have supported the community with counseling services through the years.
Due to shifts in funding and changing community and market dynamics, Catholic Charities is saddened to announce the closure. We will be working with clients to provide for a smooth transition.
If you are interest in having your medical records forwarded to your new counseling provider, please complete a Authorization for Release of Information and return to us via fax at (651)641-1005 or email to Counseling_Services@cctwincities.org.
You may also stop by the front desk at Seton to complete a Release of Information and have your records sent.
Other Counseling programs in the area:
• Guild https://guildincorporated.org/services-programs/
• Open Cities http://opencitieshealth.org/health-care-services/behavioral-health/
• Resource Inc https://www.resource-mn.org/chemical-mental-health/
• Westside Community Health Services http://www.westsidechs.org/programs.php?service=10&lang=en
• Walk-In Counseling Center: http://walkin.org/