Looking for a career? Join the team at Catholic Charities of St. Paul and Minneapolis!
We are looking for dynamic, talented and experienced professionals who are seeking work in a rewarding and fast-paced environment. If you have a passion for working on behalf of those most in need in the Twin Cities we want to hear from you. Catholic Charities offers a variety of jobs, competitive compensation and excellent benefits for our staff. Join the team today!
If you are interested in our open positions listed below, click the link(s) to be directed to the full job description and to apply. Catholic Charities is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all!
- Case Manager II – Subsidy Program
- Case Manager II – Hope Street
- Case Manager II – Saint Christopher
- Case Manager II – Higher Ground Saint Paul
- Chief Program Officer
- Child Care Aide
- Client Advocate II – Higher Ground Minneapolis
- Client Advocate – Saint Paul Opportunity Center
- Client Advocate I – Family Serivice Center
- Contact Tracing Specialist
- COVID Testing Specialist
- Digital Content Manager
- Distribution Representative
- Housing Navigator
- Housing Stabilization Services Program Manager
- Housing Support Representative I – St. Anthony
- Housing Support Representative II – Full Time
- Housing Support Representative II – FT (Minneapolis)
- Housing Support Representative I – PT – Dorothy Day Residence – (St. Paul)
- Housing Representative II – FT – (Minneapolis)
- Housing Support Representative -On Call-Casual (Minneapolis)
- Kitchen Assistant
- Leasing Agent / Housing Intake Specialist
- Maintenance Technician I
- Mental Health Practitioner I – Casual
- Mental Health Professional
- Mental Health Services Supervisor
- Property Manager 2
- Registered Nurse (Care Coordinator)
- Sr. Grant Accountant
- Service and Desktop Support Specialist
- Social Worker I – BLUEPLUS – Bonus
- Social Worker I – CADI/DD – Bonus
- Social Worker I – UCARE – Bonus
- Social Worker I – MEDICA
- Early Childhood Educator
- Therapist – Day Treatment
- Unit Supervisor
- Youth Support Specialist I – PT – Multiple shift availability
Catholic Charities of Saint Paul and Minneapolis is partnering with AmeriCorps to help increase our capacity to serve those most in need.
Catholic Charities is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Catholic Charities does not discriminate against applicants for employment on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, nationality, age, marital status, disability status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, sexual orientation or preference, ancestry, familial status, or any other legally protected group.
Please review the Catholic Charities EEO-Affirmative Action Plan if you would like more information.