Celebrating 30 years of Giving!
For 30 years, Giving Tree in the community has brought people together to ensure their neighbors have access to essential items as they receive supportive services from Catholic Charities. Each holiday season, the Giving Tree remains a symbol of our shared commitment to the common good — thank you to all of our community partners who have helped get the word out about this special anniversary!
In the News
Giving Tree to support Catholic Charities Outreach for those in need — Timothy Blotz, FOX9
Catholic Charities Giving Tree Marks 30th Anniversary — FOX9 Morning News
Christmas wishes come true through the intercession of Giving Trees — The Villager
Catholic Charities celebrates 30th anniversary of Christmas donation program — The Catholic Spirit
Giving Tree with Catholic Charities (with Mike Rios-Keating) — Practicing Catholic Show
SO WHAT CAN COMMUNITY MEMBERS DO TO HELP?
Addressing our current homelessness crisis requires all of us working together to:
Support Our Neighbors Currently Experiencing Homelessness
– Contribute financially to programs that provide pathways out of poverty.
– Donate high-need items that help people keep themselves safe & rebuild their lives.
– Volunteer at a program location, using your time to remind others that they matter.
Create Systems that Allow People to More Easily Attain & Sustain Stable Housing
– Help us advocate for a more just community — it’s easier than you’d think to make a difference.
– Learn more about issues surrounding homelessness, and share what you learn with friends and family.
Thank you for your interest — together we can create a better future for all Minnesotans!
Director of Marketing and Communications