People of Faith Advocating for Social, Economic, and Racial Justice
Join the advocacy network of the Twin Cities’ largest social services provider. Our social service experience gives us insight into the challenges people face when they’re in need of shelter, housing, food, or health services. Advocate with us for the social, economic, and racial justice that transforms not only the lives of those in need but our entire community.
Who Are Sowers of Justice?
- Sowers of Justice is a network of people of faith advocating for social, economic, and racial justice.
- We believe in working for the long-term integration of justice into our community and by taking collective action that can produce systemic change.
As a Sower…
- You receive the Seeds of Justice newsletter four times a year, with news and information about policy, advocacy, government, social justice events, Catholic Social Teaching, and research-based issue education.
- You receive calls to action to contact your elected officials when there are critical policy and legislative issues for you to weigh in on.
- You have the opportunity to work with others in bridging the empathy gap, promoting peace, and partaking constructively in government and civic discourse.