AmazonSmile, the charitable arm of Amazon.com, allows you to generate donations to Catholic Charities while you shop at no extra cost, and donate items from Charity Lists.
Donate 0.5% of Your Eligible Amazon purchases to Catholic Charities:
AmazonSmile is available at smile.amazon.com on your web browser and can be activated in the Amazon Shopping app for iOS and Android phones. When you shop using AmazonSmile, you’ll find the exact same prices, selection and shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added benefit that AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases directly to Catholic Charities!
1. Sign in to smile.amazon.com with your Amazon credentials.
2. If this is your first time logging in, click the yellow Get Started button, then search for “Catholic Charities of St. Paul and Minneapolis” and click the adjacent Select button.
3. Visit Your AmazonSmile to see your impact summary or change your selected charity.
Gift High-Need Items from Catholic Charities Charity Lists:
Catholic Charities serves nearly 23,000 people every year with a diverse range of programs, offering basic necessities and help moving toward greater stability. Essential items such as clothing, personal hygiene items and household goods are always needed as we support those who are experiencing homelessness or rebuilding their lives in a home of their own. We accept unused items from any retailer, however one easy way to donate is through Amazon:
1. Shop our Charity Lists for a curated selection of our most-needed items.
2. “Add to Cart” from a Charity List to conveniently ship donations directly to Catholic Charities Distribution Center.
3. If you would prefer to order items and donate them in-person, the Distribution Center is located 341 Chester St. St. Paul, MN 55107. Please call (612) 204-8295 for directions and to arrange drop off time.
For more information about the AmazonSmile program, visit smile.amazon.com/about. Thank you for making a difference in the lives of those most in need!
While visiting Amazon, check out Voice: A Catholic Charities Podcast for thought provoking conversations with experts and leaders who shed light on issues confronting communities that impact us all.