Hope Street Expansion
The addition increases Hope Street's capacity to 28, one-fourth of all beds available for homeless youth in the state. The expansion is available to both males and females, ages 18-21. Each youth will has his or her own room and access to all the services currently available at Hope Street, including food, medical care and case management.
- Food, clothing, showers, laundry, etc.
- Intensive, one-on-one case management
- Independent living skills training
- Medical care
- Assistance addressing mental health and chemical dependency issues
- Employment and education assistance
- Housing search for and obtaining housing
- Optional family re-unification services
- Youth move into permanent housing upon leaving shelter
- Youth's medical, mental and chemical health issues are addressed
- Youth build a support system
- Basic needs (food, shelter, medical) are met
- Youth accomplish education and employment goals
Hope Street for Homeless Youth
1121 E 46th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55407
612.827.9343 fax View Larger Map Back to Hope Street Home