Counseling, education and support for children, adolescents and adults experiencing distress or disruption in their lives. Services are provided by professionally trained and licensed mental health professionals.
Counseling services are available to people, regardless of religious affiliation or ability to pay, who live in the 12-county Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis.
- Individual and family therapy
- Couple and marriage counseling
- Crisis consultations
- Personal growth programs
- Problem assessments
- Information and referral assistance
- Therapy and support groups, including couples communication and men's therapy group
- Most health insurance providers accepted
- Sliding fees based on income and family size
- No one turned away due to inability to pay
: For information, counseling appointments and group registrations, call 651.647.3186.
1276 University Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55104
Red Wing Counseling Office
Catholic Charities of Red Wing
Professional and Community Center
1407 West 4th Street, Room 115
Red Wing, MN 55066
Additional Counseling Services: School-based Counseling
, Support for Separated and Divorced